Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Today's verse:  "He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers."  Malachi 4:6



Precious Lord, I thank you for my dear family.  I look at this picture and find my heart bursting with love and gratitude for each person you've designed my family with.  I thank you for the gift my husband is in my life, and for the wonderful father he is to our children.  Thank you for giving me two healthy and precious kids; a daughter and son who are both beautiful in their own ways.  I count our home a blessing and treasure the laughter, joy, and communication that happens within our walls.  I'm especially grateful for the relationship that my husband has with our children and the efforts he goes to in showing our kids how much he loves them.  Thank you for the time he spends getting to know them, hear their hearts, and teach them important things about life and God.  He sacrifices a lot for his family and we all sense security and love.  What a wonderful dad he is!  Thank you for the memories our family has and the joy that comes when we spend time together.  Lord, you have blessed my life richly, and my heart cries out with gratitude!

No comments: