Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Greatest Gift of All

Today's verse:  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."  Acts 4:12



Lord, I believe that you so loved this world, that you gave your one and only Son, that when anyone believes in Him they would receive the gift of eternal life.  I believe that you did that for me, and you did that for my children.  I pray that my children come to believe that themselves in real and precious ways.  May the choice that they made when the were small, to follow you with their lives, continue on into old age.  I pray that they live every day loving you, dear Jesus, and fulfilling the calling you've placed on their lives.  I pray that they have families of their own that know and believe in you.  Oh that the future generations of our family love you deeply!  Lord, your salvation is a sweet gift and I pray that we never take it for granted.  We cannot ever earn the love and grace you so freely give to us.  Thank you, for the gift of eternal life with you! 

No comments: