Friday, November 20, 2009

Your Dwelling Place

“How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty!” Psalm 84:1

“Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?” 1 Corinthians 3:16

“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?” 1 Corinthians 6:19

Taken by Lyssa 2009

What a glorious thought to ponder today, dear Lord, and I am your dwelling place. Better yet, my children are your dwelling place, and a “lovely” dwelling place at that! Teach my children and I to believe and rest in that truth today. Lord, as you live in my children, teach them to sense your presence, and feel leading and guiding. Speak to them as your son and daughter, and fill them with your wisdom. May your spirit move them to act according to your desires, and cause them to live their lives reflecting you. I pray that that they sense the high calling that you have placed on their lives and live accordingly. Lord, walk with them, and talk with them, drawing them in to a tender relationship with you. Your Spirit is a precious gift and offers all that my children need, and I pray that you dwell with them all the days of their lives. Be near them, Lord I pray.

No comments: