Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday: He's Not Done

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, 
will continue his work until it is finally finished 
on the day when Christ Jesus returns."  Philippians 1:6 (NLT)

Alyssa and I...2007

I am thankful that God is not finished with me yet. 

I'm just sayin'...

Lord, thank you for not giving up on me.  I thank you that you are doing a good work in me, and you will continue to do so until the day of Christ's return.  Continue to mold me into the woman you want me to be.  I so want to reflect you as I parent, as a wife, and when I serve others.  There are days when I feel like there is more of me in me, than you, and I so want that to be different.  Lord, forgive me for the times when I fall short, and fill me with your Spirit and strength so I can handle anything that comes my way. Clothe me with strength and dignity.  Dear Jesus, I'm so thankful that you're not finished with me yet.  May I shine with Your presence living in my life.

No comments: