Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday: God Hears

Alyssa's feet...and creative photography art.

I love knowing God hears my prayers!  I see His evidence in so many ways. As we spend time praying we become more and more aware of His activity and presence in our lives.  God hears, my friends, when we speak.

Some of my answered prayers...
  • I've caught Alyssa and Kyle actually liking each other recently.  So sweet to see them laughing together.
  • Our family has been fighting illness over the last week, but are now healthy.
  • Alyssa is enjoying her classes this year.  Especially her Psychology class at the community college.
  • I see my daughter growing in her faith, and desiring to go deeper.
  • Kyle is thriving at school, and making lots of christian friends who want to hang out together outside of school.
  • Our family has experienced some wonderful family times together over the last week.

God is good.  He hears me when I cry out to Him!

Amen!

Lord, thank you for hearing this mother's prayers.  I see you active in our children's lives in so many ways.  My mouth will speak your praise!  You are constantly abiding with Alyssa and Kyle...protecting them, guiding them, and teaching them.  You cover over every detail of their lives.  Lord, you mark every day with your presence, but today may they take notice.  Open their eyes that they may see you in clear and precious ways.  Open their eyes that they may hear you tenderly calling their name.  Thank you, Lord, for hearing your children pray.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love hearing these answers to prayer.....we don't stop long enough usually to notice these "little" ways God intervenes. We forget that He hears not only the big requests for miracles, but the small whispers of our heart when we kneel at His feet. I'm sure He is delighted that you asked and that He was able to answer in these ways. Praising God with you!