Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Surpassing Greatness

"I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord..."  Philippians 3:8


Lord, you are our amazing God.  Oh how I want Alyssa and Kyle to know you in a personal, life changing, beautiful way.  I pray that they consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing you.  May they say "yes" to you, dear Jesus, and choose you as their personal Savior.  Your salvation, forgiveness, and love are the greatest treasures in life, and living in communion with you makes life worth living.  Lord, continue drawing Alyssa and Kyle to yourself.  Open their eyes that they may see their need for you, and fill their hearts with a hunger and thirst to know you more.  Lord, you are God, and I hope our children live their lives in sweet communion with you. 

No comments: