Monday, March 1, 2010

Stepping Out

 
  
  
  
  
 Today's verse:  "He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand."  Psalm 40:2


Summer 2009

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would keep our children's feet on the path that leads to life.  Protect them from the mire of poor decisions and the trap straying from solid ground.  I pray that you would prevent them from getting stuck in their walk with you.  Always keep them walking with you in your safe and protected care.  I pray that they will recognize dangers and snares along the way that would prevent them from moving forward in their faith.  Go ahead, with and behind our children in ways that they recognize your leadership and care.  When they find themselves in bad situations, let them call out to You and may they experience your salvation - putting their feet on solid ground.  Lord, set their feet on a rock and give them a firm place to stand all the days of their lives.  You are the mighty rock, our fortress, and deliver.  Thank you, Lord, for your precious presence in our lives.

No comments: