Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Just a Small List

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe."  Hebrews 12:28

Here's a few things I am thankful for this week...
  • God's protection...another car ran a red light in front of me one day this week.  If I had not been aware, it could have been disastrous.
  • A date with my man.
  • My son took a moment to sit on my lap.  Loved it!

 I even have proof!...though not the greatest picture! 
  • My Bible, and the things I'm learning in my studies.
  • Encouragers in my life..
  • My daughter bought me my favorite drink from Sonic as a surprise.
  • God stretching my time and energy to get everything accomplished I needed to accomplish.
  • Precious time of worship with friends.  Check it out here.)
  • The project Kyle was worried about (I wrote about it here) came to completion yesterday, and he passed with flying colors.  
  • We're heading on a family vacation to the Oregon Coast this weekend.  So excited to get away!

Lord, thank you for the many ways I have seen your presence and blessing in my life this week.  My heart is grateful beyond words.  Thank you for showing yourself to me in amazing ways this week.  May Alyssa and Kyle be aware of your activity in their lives as well, and be mindful to give you praise and thanks!  I love you, Lord!

No comments: