Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

"I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do."  Acts 13:22

Kyle bowling with his friends last night.

Happy 14th Birthday, dear son!!!

Oh Father, thank you for my son, Kyle.  Thank you for the gift he is in our lives.  Fourteen years ago you changed our life completely, and I'll always be eternally grateful.  Thank you for the sweet son he is, and the tender spirit you've placed inside him.  He loves you, dear Lord, and I pray that he always chooses to seek you first, and be a man who is after your heart.  From this day forward may he always do everything you want him to do.  Be alive and active in his heart, dear Jesus, and transform him into who you want him to be.  He is your son, and you love him, and for this I rejoice!

No comments: