Monday, March 21, 2011

Everyone is Different

"May the Lord make your love for each other and for everyone else grow by leaps and bounds."  1 Thessalonians 3:12

My two Napoleon Dynamites...2006

It's not always easy to love, nor like, everyone in our lives.  Sometimes its work just putting up with the person sitting next to us, much less love them.

Everyone is "different', but learning to accept others differences is an important part of life. 

God says "love one another", not "love one another if they are just like you."  Love comes from God, and so I pray that because He lives in my kids lives, that He will be reflected in how they love others in their lives. I pray that patience abounds, forgiveness flows, and kindness hopes the best for the world around them.

Everyone is different...even me!

Lord, thank you that you made each of my children in unique and special ways.  They are each precious and beautiful in your sight.  I pray that they can look at others in their lives through your eyes, because those others are also beautiful and precious in your sight.  May you make Alyssa and Kyle's love for each other and for everyone else grow by leaps and bounds.


No comments: