Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Christmas Edition

Christmas Cousins 2006

Alyssa has been trying to update my blog. It is still a work in progress. She created the new header using a picture she has taken. Keep looking for more changes. Thanks, Lyss!

Today's verse:
"Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples." 1 Chronicles: 16:23-24

On this Christmas Eve, I have much to give God thanks for.
  • His Son, my Savior.
  • His Word so alive and active in my life.
  • My beautiful family...my dear hubby, beautiful daughter, and precious son.
  • An extended family full of love.
  • Friendships so dear.
  • A church family who passionately lives for Jesus.
  • Rich blessings from Him day after day.
So many things to give you thanks for, dear Lord. I am reminded, on this very special day, of the best gift I have ever received...a relationship with you. Thank you, for your presence in my life, from the first day until now. Thank you, for continually drawing me to yourself, and speaking to me in precious ways, helping me to understand the depths of your love and grace. Today, I will sing to you, declaring your glory to those in my world. May my children be drawn to you today, dear Jesus, and find their hearts seeking you. May they be reminded and aware that the reason we do anything at Christmas is you! Thank you, Lord, for your Son and his gift of life, love, and forgiveness. Let the birthday celebration begin!

No comments: