Monday, December 28, 2009

Be Faithful!

Today's verse: "Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Revelation 2:10

Lord, thank you for the beginning of a new day. Thank you for the sunshine, for precious times with family, and for another day of life. For each breath we take, good health, freedom, and warm homes. A life so rich! I pray that my children will always live easy, conflict free, challenge-less lives...though I know that is completely unrealistic. But you know, a mom can ask. Lord, in the complicated moments of their life, I pray that my children will always remain faithful to you. I pray that they will always call on your name, seek you for wisdom and help, and represent you in a beautiful fashion. May they always call on your name, and stand for you when they face persecution of any kind. Lord, may my children always live true to their calling as your daughter and son. Every day, be close beside them, cheering them on in their faith and encouraging them to run their race strong and with great purpose. Dear Jesus, thank you for hearing my prayers.

Be faithful, my dear children, because God will bless you with the crown of life!

No comments: