Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Great Shepherd

“He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.” Isaiah 40:11



Lord, I come to you, in all faith and hope, believing in the assurance that you are the great Shepherd. I am believing that our children are a part of your flock. What a precious place to be. I rest in the promise that You carry Alyssa and Kyle close to your heart, and protect them in the safety of your arms. Thank you for providing them with a place of belonging and a home in your presence. If they ever walk away, or leave your flock, please tenderly seek them out and guide them back home. I thank you, that you will never give up on them. You are the Great Shepherd, and I trust you in every way and love that you lead, guide, protect and teach your children.  O Savior, my hear thanks you!

 

No comments: