Monday, October 1, 2012

Masterpieces For Sure

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."  Ephesians 2:10



 Lord, I am so in awe of the beauty and wonder of our children, Alyssa and Kyle. I know that  they are perfectly and wonderfully made by you.  Every gift, passion, and dream is fashioned for your pleasure and purpose.  I believe you have perfect plans for their lives.  You have gifted them each in special ways and you desire that they will use those gifts to do your work and bring you glory.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle can discover what they were made for and find your great purpose and meaning for their lives.  Discerning your will takes discipline, effort and desire.  You are God, and Creator of all, and I know and trust in your perfect and pleasing plan for Alyssa and Kyle's lives.  Oh for them to live in the confidence of you and your plan...that is my prayer! 

 

No comments: