Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

What joy for those you choose to bring near,
      those who live in your holy courts.
   What festivities await us
      inside your holy Temple.
--Psalm 65:4 (NLT)



There are many things that God has given me 
that bring me great joy....
 
My loving hubby.
My delightful daughter.
My sweet son.
A beautiful home.
 
A treasure of a family.
A blessed church home.
Friendships.
Salvation.
His Word.
 
Laughter.


Thank you, dear Jesus, for the many things in my life that bring so much joy.  You have blessed in abundant ways.  My heart revels in being your daughter and living in your holy courts.  Oh there will be greater festivities one day, but here on earth, we are blessed because you walk with us and talk with us.  I pray today that Alyssa and Kyle always choose to live in your holy courts too. There is great joy in your presence, dear Father!

 

No comments: