Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Counting my blessings today...
  • A hubby who has been a big help while I've been working...dinners, laundry, cleaning house, and making me breakfast here and there.
  • A day off from work which allowed for a date and some rest.
  • A skype call from Lyssa.  She had a great weekend retreat with her fellow Art students and a favorable doctors visit about a cyst on her foot.  It seems to be going down all on its own and may not need any treatment.  
  • Kyle found his first signs of facial hair.  Does this mean his baby-face will soon be gone?
  • Blessed with TWO dinners from my dear friend.  Spoiled beyond words
  • A huge box of potatoes on my doorstep. 

Oh Lord, you are so good to me.  I don't want to forget all your benefits and blessings today.  My heart rejoices in who you are and the many ways I see your hand of provision, love , and guidance. You lavish love on your children.  I feel abundantly cherished, my precious Savior! 
 

No comments: