Saturday, July 9, 2011

Choose Today!

"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve..."  Joshua 24:15

 Cousins...2009

As both of our kids are at camp this week, I've been praying that they make re-commitment to Christ and choose anew to follow Him with their lives.  God wants them to choose Him every day.  So maybe even today they will say "Yes, Lord!"  

Precious Savior, Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I surrender to You my children Alyssa and Kyle.  I pray that this is the day that they choose for themselves to serve You all the days of their lives.  May their hearts cry out to You in acceptance of your forgiveness, your love and your salvation.  Your presence will be a precious gift in their lives.  You alone will be their rock and their salvation; You will be their fortress.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle continue to work out their salvation in you!

No comments: