Thursday, February 17, 2011

Worthy of Praise

"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.  Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.  Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." Psalm 145:1-3


I'm praising the Lord on this Thankful Thursday.  As I reflect on the past week, I know He was walking with our family. 
  • We all fought the crud last week, but are now feeling like new people.
  • God made His presence known to me in a beautiful way in my Bible study time.  I love my quiet times, but am also so grateful to be a part of a wonderful group of ladies studying His Word together.
  • Three times, I needed help from a friend last week, and three times I was touched by the generosity, helpfulness, and love from others in my life.
  • We had a fairly free day on Saturday to refresh our spirits.
  • Kyle worked on a persuasive speech on purity for school. Yahoo.
  • We were the happy recipients of a plate of Valentine goodies.   So blessed.
  • Our Sunday night prayer meeting was meaningful. So thankful for committed prayer warriors.
  • Both kids went to school on Monday.
  • Ken and I enjoyed a Valentine date while the kids were in school.  It was a day full of my favorite things!  I am loved, and I love.
Anybody else have some praises to shout about?  I'd love to hear them!


Lord, thank you for blessing our lives in so many ways.  In no way is my list exhaustive.  You shower us in abundant ways.  Oh how I give you thanks for being living and active in our lives.  I pray that Alyssa and Kyle have eyes that can see the wonderful you bless their lives with.  Help them be aware of all the things that they can be thankful for.  I want them to praise you every day and extol your name for ever and ever.  You are worthy of praise, and my heart cries out, Lord, with gratitude and thanksgiving to you.


No comments: