Friday, February 11, 2011

Restore Us

"But I will restore you to health..." Jeremiah 30:17


Kyle missed school on Wednesday.

Lyssa on Thursday.

Today?  Who's to say.  It's a bit to early to tell.

I will soon have to wake the troops up for school, and I'm praying that the stuffy heads and rumbly tummies have disappeared in the night.  (Oops...Lyss is home today.)

I'm praying that today, my sweet children sense God's healing on their bodies, and His strength nourishing their weakness.

Restore us, Father!

Lord, your hand heals.  Please intervene in my family's bodies, and bring health and strength to them, as they go about the busy activities of their lives.  You move in and through our inner beings, and you are our Creator and Maker, and can bring us to perfect health.  As Alyssa and Kyle fight off these viruses and bugs, Lord, may they also find rest, refreshment, and new strength.  Lord, this is the day you have made, and we will trust you with all that it holds. 

No comments: