Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”  Psalm 16:2

So many "good things" this week that I'm giving God praise for!

  • Meridian Friends Church...it's past, it's present, it's people and it's pastors.  50 years is something truly worth celebrating and the party was a delight!
  • My parents...a tremendous support and encouragement in life, parenting and ministry.  Hearing my mom play the piano at our church's big Jubilee celebration was a delight.
  • After four days of tryouts, through rain, snow and cold, Kyle found out that he made the Varsity baseball team.  YAHOO!

I praise you, Lord, for all these good things!  All that is good comes from you, Maker of heaven and earth.  To you be all glory!

 

No comments: