Saturday, February 16, 2013

HIS!

"They will be mine," says the Lord Almighty, "in the day when I make up my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not." Malachi 3:17-18




I love my kids.
They are a huge treasure in my life.
If I could spare them from harm, I would in a heartbeat.

God loves my kids...even more than I.They are His treasured possession,
and He will spare them, by offering them eternal life.
He says to them, "Be Mine" 

They are His.
I pray that they take Him up on His amazing offer.


Lord, on the day that you make up your treasured possessions, I pray that our children are wholly yours. I thank you, because you are a deeply compassionate God and you spare your children. May they believe that you are the Son of God, and accept the gift of your salvation. I pray that in our children we will see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not. I know that they are yours, dear Jesus, and I pray that it will always be so. Thank you, Lord, that they will always be your children.
 

No comments: