Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Saying Sorry

"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed."  James 5:16

"An apology is the superglue of life.  It can repair about anything."  --Lynn Johnston

Saying sorry is sometimes the hardest thing to do.  It's an important lesson in life and I pray that I've taught my kids well enough. 

Sorry is more than just the words.you say.
Sorry is listening and understanding.
Sorry is vital to every healthy relationship.

My kids, it's sometimes "hard to say I'm sorry", but it's always worth saying.  When you do, you show value to the other person and reflect the God who lives in you!

Lord, I pray that you soften and mold Alyssa and Kyle's hearts so that knowing when to say"sorry" becomes first nature to them.  Make them sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, dear Jesus, and have spirits that are compassionate, merciful, and forgiving.  I pray that your Spirit is always leading, guiding, prompting and healing Alyssa and Kyle's hearts.  Lord, make it easy for my dear children to say they are sorry.

 

No comments: