Friday, February 15, 2013

Open Those Eyes

"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law."  Psalm 119:18

 
Love those blue eyes (2009)

Lord, your Word is such a delight and holds so many rich treasures.  It teaches us about you, and helps us grasp the depths of your love for your children.  From the beginning to the end, we watch your plan unfold, and see your hand of love, power, and grace at work over and over again.  Each time I open it's pages I can sense your voice speaking personally to me.  I know, however, that it's a continual process to learn and understand the details we find within the pages of your Word.  I pray that you give my children understanding when they sit down and spend time with you and read your Word.  Open Alyssa and Kyle's eyes that they may see the wonderful things in your law.  Bring them hope, courage, and wisdom as they dig deep, falling in love with you deeper and deeper as they go.  Oh Lord, may Alyssa and Kyle come to believe your Word and hold onto this treasure that helps them know you more.  Speak to them, dear Jesus, calling them to yourself as your precious children each and every time they come to your living and active Word.  What a beautiful gift to your children!

 

No comments: