Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Growth and Life


Lord, you bring growth and life to all creation.  Oh how lovely this spring season is!  Everything is changing from dormancy and death, to life and beauty.  The vibrancy of color and change draws me to stand in awe of you as Creator.  I thank you, Lord, that you can make something beautiful out of the ugly things in life.  When I am dry, you fill my cup with your Living Water.  When I am brittle or hardened, you soften my heart with your Holy Spirit.  When everything around me seems dead, you bring new life and healing.  Oh how sweet you are, my Savior.  Dear Jesus, please make beautiful things out of my children's lives.  Bring growth in their relationship with you, and may their lives always be a display of your splendor.  When there are moments in their lives where they feel lifeless and dead, or circumstances that are hard, help them to see your presence active in their lives that are bringing life and growth.  You have plans for a hope and a future for my children, and I rest in that truth.  Oh, how I love you, Lord! 

No comments: