Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Road that Leads to Life

 This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.  Jeremiah 6:16
 (photo by Alyssa, 2013)
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.  Isaiah 42:16
  (photo by Alyssa, 2013)
 
Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths.  Psalm 25:4
 
  (photo by Alyssa, 2013)
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalm 16:11

Oh Lord, make known to Alyssa and Kyle the path of life, so that they will be filled with joy in your presence.  Lead them, guide them, and pursue them to follow your path so that they will experience your life everlasting and rest for their souls.  You are the way, the truth, and the life and they will only come to know the Father through you, Jesus Christ.  May Alyssa and Kyle know you intimately, trust you fully, and call on your name day by day.  I pray that they love you deeply, precious Savior.  This is my prayer today.

 

No comments: