Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daughter!


19?  Really?  Hard to believe!  There are moments where it seems a lifetime ago that I could hold you in my arms, and then there are other moments where it seems like just yesterday.  I'm not sure that I used each day to it's fullest, and it's easy to regret what I didn't do well enough or could have done better.  Yet, I also know that sometimes I did the best that I could, and hopefully I improved along the way.  Where I failed or couldn't meet your needs, Lyss, I am trusting that God filled in the gaps.  I'm so glad God gave you to be my daughter!

You are beautiful.
You are talented.
You're funny.
You're creative.
You're brilliant.
You're thoughtful .
You're persistent.
You're loved!

Happy Birthday, sweet girl of mine!  It's been a wild ride!  I love you to the moon and back!

Mom

No comments: