Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Lips Will Glorfy You!

Because your love is better than life, 
my lips will glorify you.  --Psalm 63:3


Lord, your love IS better than life,
but the life you have given is abundant and good.

Thank you for the many ways I felt your love this week.

Baby ducks in the canal.
The love and encouragement from my Women's Bible study ladies as we concluded our study for the summer.
Alyssa cleaned the house for me.
A weekend visit from my parents.
Family time at the zoo.
Birthday gifts for my hubby from friends.
A quiet afternoon at the river with my man.
And he fixed my kuerig coffee maker.
14 hours running an election poll with my friends.
Kyle made the AA Legion baseball team for the summer.
And announced that he has a 4.0 this semester!

Oh, Lord, you are in every detail of our lives.  I give you thanks for your provision in so many ways.  I often forget to stop and give you thanks, yet know in my heart that all I have is a visible and tangible sign of your love.  Today, my lips will glorify you! 


 

No comments: