Saturday, May 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home

"There is plenty of room for you in my Father’s home... Jesus said, “I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father apart from me."  John 14:2, 6 (The Message)

Lssa is in the house!  She's home!  I'm one happy mom with both my babies under one roof.

But this is what my girl put on Facebook yesterday...
  
Saying goodbye to my home.--at George Fox University


Wait, I thought home was here in Idaho...
             in the house in which she has lived for the last 12 year...
                          with me!

 So, I left a comment on Facebook that said "I thought you were coming home, not leaving it."

And she replied, "I have two homes, silly mommy."

I guess I'm satisfied with that answer.  It means college was a good experience.

Today, since I've dedicated to praying for my kid's salvation each Saturday, it dawned on me that really Lyssa potentially has three homes.  And her third home will outshine all the rest in the long run!  Heaven will truly be her "home sweet home"!


Her ticket Home will only come from knowing her Father!
(Kinda like Lyss getting a ride to Idaho from her Dad...ha!)

Know Him, love Him and believe in Him, girl!

Lord, I pray that Alyssa and Kyle know you as the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and call on your name so that they will be saved and find a home with you for eternity. May they know the thrill of being your children and living with you forever.  Draw Alyssa and Kyle to yourself, dear Jesus!  May they find their true home with you!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about hmong.

my page: women's Victorinox watches