Saturday, December 31, 2011

Source of Life

"I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." John 6:47


"I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of." John 10:10


"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11


Lord, O Lord Almighty, you are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and my heart belongs to you. I pray for Alyssa and Kyle and ask that you make known to them the path of life and that they can experience eternal pleasures at your right hand. I believe that with you Alyssa and Kyle will have a more and better life than they ever dreamed of. You are the everlasting life. You are all that they need. Lord, be in and over Alyssa and Kyle's life. Thank you for hearing my prayer.


Photos taken by Alyssa, 2011


No comments: