Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Boy! Finals Week

"I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the heavens."  Ecclesiastes 1:13


We are entering finals week around here.  Alyssa says she has "tons" of  finals.  I'm not sure exactly how many that is, but oh my, it could be a hairy week around here.  I don't know if I should pray more for me, or for my kids.  ha!

My prayer for this day, and really for life, is that Alyssa and Kyle remember and can easily bring to mind, the things that they are learning.  For some it comes easier than others. Applying their mind is what they will need this week for sure!

I also pray that in every stressful moment they seek Jesus and Oh the peace that He offers.  And I will do the same

Lord, you have given Alyssa and Kyle strong minds and the ability to become wise with knowledge and experiences.   Please help them to apply their minds whenever they are called to, and fall in love with learning.  You have made them intelligent, but may they use those smarts to serve you in amazing ways.  May they always give you the glory, for the things they have learned, and for how they have used the things you have taught them.  Lord, thank you for being with our children when the tasks seem hard and overwhelming.  Be Alyssa and Kyle's strength this week.

No comments: