Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Fun Summer Days!

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven..."  Ecclesiastes 3:1

I'm thankful for some fun family times over the last week.  Oh the joys of summer!  (Sorry for a couple of the low-grade pictures off of my phone.)  God has truly blessed us!


 Family BBQ at Grammy and Papa's!

We all did the Silverwood Theme Park the day after, 
but I didn't get any pictures that day.  Oops.



 Family Bike Trip on the Hiawatha trail.


 A day at the city pool. 
(Kyle and his friends sitting on the side.)


A night at the Boise Hawks baseball game. 
I loved the sunset, the $1 hot dogs, and time with my men.

I wonder what today will hold!
God is so good!


Lord, these are the days you have made, and I will rejoice and be glad for them.  Thank you, Lord, for my precious family and the special times you have given us over this last week.  You have marked our days with laughter, precious memories, and great bonding.  In these times we have found rest and refreshment, and know that you are preparing us for the busy school season ahead.  You always give us just what we need, when we need it.  Thank you for the joy we have when we spend time together!

No comments: