Thursday, March 14, 2013

Singing for Joy!

"Sing for joy, you heavens, for the Lord has done this; shout aloud, you earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the Lord has redeemed Jacob, he displays his glory in Israel."  Isaiah 44:23

 Kyle #12 is encouraging his teammate (March 2013)

The Lord has done this, and therefore I sing for joy:
  • Given me dear friends...coffee appointments, lunch dates, prayers, emails and encouragement.
  • Blessed Kyle with two great baseball games to kick off the new season. 
  • Prompted a sweet Facebook post from my daughter.  Sure, I had to bribe her with cookies, but it worked!
  • He gave us day at home to rest...movies, good food, and time with my boys.  Colds are healing.
  • He helped Kyle get a 100% on his math test. I love the smile on his face when he shared his good news.
  • Opened doors for a good conversation about dating with my son.
  • He dropped a part-time job in my lap that allows me to keep doing Women's Bible Study.
Yes, the Lord has done all this!


Jesus, you are so good!  My heart rejoices and sings for joy at the many ways you touch our lives.  I can see you daily and am in awe of a God who is so intimately aware of my life and the needs of my family.  I see your glory displayed in Alyssa and Kyle's lives, and I pray that it is displayed in mine. Thank you for loving us, your children!  I sing for joy for you have done these many things!
'

No comments: