Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hardheaded...I Pray Not!

“Now listen to me:
    You’re a hardheaded bunch and hard to help.
I’m ready to help you right now.
    Deliverance is not a long-range plan.
    Salvation isn’t on hold.
I’m putting salvation to work in Zion now,
    and glory in Israel.”

 Isaiah 46:12-13 (The Message)



Hard-headed.

Not easily moved.

Obstinate.

Stubborn.

Willful. 





Lord, soften my children's hearts. 

Make them pliable,

Teachable,

Humble,

Open, 

and ready,

because

Deliverance is not a long-range plan. 

Salvation isn’t on hold.

It's for today!

I pray that, if Alyssa and Kyle hear your voice today,

They will not harden their hearts.

Put your salvation to work in my children,

Oh, my Precious Savior!

 
 (Picture above:  Alyssa and Kyle, Easter 2005)

No comments: