Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pilgrimage Partner

"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage."  Psalm 84:5


Pilgrimage: a journey, especially a long one, 
made to some sacred place as an act of religious devotion

I see my life as a pilgrimage, with Jesus as my walking-partner.  
He leads me down straight paths.
He guides me alongside quiet waters.
He helps me to ride on the heights.
He whispers in my ear which way to turn.

I pray that my dear children take on walking this pilgrimage with their Savior. It will be the best journey they take!

Lord, I pray that Alyssa and Kyle find their strength in you and that they set their hearts on pilgrimage you.  Life is a journey and they will go a long ways as they have you as their walking partner.  Lead them, dear Jesus, down straight paths and guide them in the way you want them to go.  You are the One who gives abundant life and life everlasting.  You can be Alyssa and Kyle's hope, their strength, and their everlasting joy, when they choose to live  with you.  Father, you are their Savior and God, and may they know and believe it with all their heart, mind and soul.

 

No comments: