Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Graduation Weekend

"For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies."  Psalm 57:10

Oh so much to give God praise for this week.  My heart is full, my mouth could go on and on, and my eyes have truly seen His presence this week.

Lyssa graduated!!!



And she was Salutatorian of her class!


What a wonderful speech Lyss gave to her graduating class! 


I'm so thankful that our family rallied their support!  We couldn't have made it this far without them!



What a tremendous outpouring of support and love from our church family!!! (And we didn't even get pictures of them all.) 







Friends even came from afar.



I'm totally grateful for a friend who blessed us with a chocolate fountain, and setting it all up nice and pretty for our little party.



Seeing as it was Memorial Day weekend, we took flowers out to my grandparent's graves.  When we arrive, we found the historical museum open and enjoyed finding some pictures of generations past!




I'm so thankful for the heritage of faithfulness our family has and enjoys!  God is so good!

And of course, we had to celebrate with U-Swirl!!!  Yum!






I have to say, it was just one of those weekends I won't soon forget.  I am reminded that I have a good God and he blesses my life in abundant ways!

Lord, oh great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies!!  Thank you for the way you have blessed our family, and the many ways you have provided for us so that we could celebrate such an accomplishment this weekend!  You're fingerprints are visible all over our lives and I can't help but give you much praise and thanks!


 

No comments: