Friday, May 4, 2012

Senior Presentation Day

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."  2 Timothy 1:7



Today is a big day in the final conclusion of Lyssa's senior year.  It's Senior Presentation day.  Shortly she'll be standing before a panel of 6 judges, and her Senior class, giving a speech or report on what she has learned and experienced through her high school years.  I'm not sure if she is nervous, but I know I would be if I were her. 

I pray that confidence and passion flow through Lyssa's lips today, and every time she is asked to stand up and tell others what she knows, she'll find herself strong and courageous!

Lord, you do not make Lyssa timid, but you give her your power.  May she always be confident to speak with the knowledge and wisdom that you give her.  Remove any fear, and make her strong in you!   Lord, I know you will always tell Lyssa where to go and she'll go there.  You'll tell her what to say and she'll say it. I pray that she not be afraid of a soul because you will be right there, looking after her.  Today, may Lyss speak with confidence because you are with her.

 

No comments: