Tuesday, May 29, 2012

He Quiets Me

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”  Zephaniah 3:17


It's been a crazy time in our lives.  We've concluded the final semester of the school year, prepared for graduation, and have walked with our church family through some big things.  As I sat in the quiet of the morning recently, God reminded me of His sweet presence.  I'm thankful that when life gets overwhelming, circumstances feel out of control, and days long and busy, God will be with me and He will quiet me with His love. He is mighty to save.

He knows just what I need!

Lord, thank you for speaking to me through your Word.   What blessed assurance to know that you are mighty to save!  Thank you for quieting me with your love, especially in the moments where all around me feels crazy.  You, Lord, are my peace that passes all understanding.  You are my strength when I am weak.  You alone are my refuge and fortress.  Thank you, Lord, for being my God.

 

No comments: