Monday, May 14, 2012

A Beauty

"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord."  Psalm 45:11

  Alyssa and Jered on prom day!



I think my girl is beautiful both inside and out!  Of course, I'm probably prejudice.  But I pray, that outside of the big poofy dress and fancy hair, Lyss knows in her heart that she is beautiful...for always and forever.

Lord, I know that you are enthralled with Lyssa's beauty.  For you created her inmost being; and you knit her together in my womb. I praise you because Lyssa is fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I pray that she knows that full well.  Her beauty won't come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it will be that of her inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in your sight.  Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.  Make this truth in Lyssa's heart and mind and may she always know she is beautiful in your sight!  Thank you, Lord, for my precious daughter!

 

No comments: