Saturday, March 10, 2012

Salvation Saturday: Walking with Him

Yesterday was a much better day at work.  Someone must have been praying for me.  People were nicer over all, and the day went smoother.  Prayer works!  How blessed to know someone was going to the Lord on my behalf!

Today, I'm praying for our children's salvation!


I love watching my kids figuring out their walk with the Lord. There's nothing more thrilling than those moments when I see them making their faith their own.  Today, As I reflect on their salvation, I'm praying that they choose to walk this road all the days of their life.  May they never take a detour, but always stay the course.

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: 
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life, 
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord  
and to seek him in his temple."  
 --Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask of you, Lord, this is what I seek: that Alyssa and Kyle may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of their life, to gaze upon your beauty and to seek you in your temple.  Each day may they stay the course you have laid out for them.  May Alyssa and Kyle take great delight in you, dear Jesus, and find great freedom ad hope in you.  You alone are their salvation, and their hope, and I pray they ever turn away from you.

 

No comments: