Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

"My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song".  Psalm 28:7



My heart leaps for joy.
  • Christmas time with family was a blessing, despite a few cases of the flu.  We have a dear and wonderful extended family and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without being together!  One of the most fun gifts was matching t-shirts for the entire clan.  What a fun gift!

My heart leaps for joy.
  • Alyssa and Kyle showed great thought and generosity in their gift giving this Christmas.  I love my purple apron, yarn for a new scarf (to be made my Lyss), and a beautiful cross necklace.  
My heart leaps for joy.
  • Alyssa has been working hard on her internship hours over Christmas break.  She's now accomplished over half of her hours needed.  Whew and yahoo!
My heart leaps for joy.
  • My dear hubby does so many things to take care of our family.  The Christmas decorations are all taken down and put away, and several home improvement projects finished.  
My heart leaps for joy.
  • A generous and giving man from church gave his time and effort to help my man finish one of those home improvement projects and was a huge blessing.  
My heart leaps for joy.
  • Every time my dear daughter arrives safely home from a driving adventure, I give God thanks for His protection over her.  What a feeling it was to watch both kids leave home last night, all by themselves, for youth group.  I'm continually praying for protection to follow my kids every where they go.  
My heart leaps for joy.

Lord, I give thanks to you!  Thanks for being ever-present with my family.  You are so faithful and so deserving of my praise and thanks.  My heart leaps for joy because you are our God!

No comments: