Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Because your love is better than life, 
my lips will glorify you.  --Psalm 63:3


Lord, your love IS better than life,
but the life you have given is abundant and good.

Thank you for the many ways I felt your love this week.

A visit from my parents...laughter, rest, and time together.
A son turning 16...celebration, growth, reminiscing, and yummy food.
A skype call from Lyss...her love of college life and just hearing her voice.
A van breakdown...perfect timing and a quick fix.
Election season is over...God's strength, kind words, and Christmas money.
Beautiful November...a walk, warmth of the sun, and all the fall colors.

Oh, Lord, you are in every detail of our lives.  I give you thanks for your provision in so many ways.  I often forget to stop and give you thanks, yet know in my heart that all I have is a visible and tangible sign of your love.  Today, my lips will glorify you!


 

No comments: