Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Little Boy

"The father of a righteous man has great joy;
he who has a wise son delights in him." 
Proverbs 23:24


My little boy is FIFTEEN today!  
Happy Birthday, Kyle Allen!

Oh how I love you!









Lord, thank you for my little boy.  Thank you for the smiles he brings to our hearts and the joy he fills our lives with.  Kyle is so wonderfully made and I know that full well.  Oh how I miss the days of his sweet little laughter, his big kisses, and holding his hand as we walk together.  I miss watching his sweetness as he sleeps, the smell of baby lotion on his face, and the inquisitiveness of experiencing new things.  But Lord, I see you doing such great things in Kyle's life.  You are growing him up into being a man after your own heart.  As his voice slowly is deepening, and his body growing inches before my eyes, you are strengthening his heart, mind, and soul.  I love his sweet laughter, the discipline he has to do his work well, and the compassion he shows in so many ways.  Lord, may he always love you with all that he is and seek you in everything he does.  I pray that he chooses this day to love and serve you with all that he is, and follows you all the days of his life.  Lord, thank you for my little boy.

No comments: