Thursday, November 10, 2011

His Return

'Return to me' declares the Lord Almighty, 'and I will return to you'... Zechariah 1:3


God's "return" to us always seems gracious and full.  My heart is responding with thanksgiving today!

  • Grammy and Papa came for a visit.  I love their relationship with our children.  So blessed!
  • Our "baby" turned 15 over the weekend.  He's strong, healthy, and brings great joy to our family.
  • Our girl played on a Senior All-Star Volleyball team and did awesome!
  • So many "Pastor Appreciation" gifts and thoughts touched our hearts.
  • God healed our bodies of sinus infections and colds.
  • 2 weeks of full-time work came to a conclusion...bonus Christmas money is a blessing!  And I survived!
Lord, thank you for your abundant blessings!  Your presence with us is so evident and my heart rejoices.  You are at work in Alyssa and Kyle's lives on a daily basis and I see the many ways you are drawing them to yourself.  Thank you, Lord, for these precious "returns". 


No comments: