Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweens Past

Here are some pictures from Halloween's past.  It's sometimes hard to believe that our kids are so grown up now, and Halloween is no longer full of excitement and plans.  Though I like that, I kind of long for the days of my cute little kids in their costumes.  These pictures make me smile.

 "Zacchaeus was a wee little man..." (1995)

 Farmer Ken and his little animals (1997)

 My little Indian and Ninja (2004)

Napolean Dynamites (2006)

Lord, thank you for the blessing our kids are in our lives, and thank you for memories of laughter, fun, and how you've grown up my little babies into soon-to-be adults.  I pray that the memories of Alyssa and Kyle's childhood years will be ones marked with good things.  May they look on these years with joy and thanksgiving.  Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of our kids.

No comments: