Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Things to Smile About

"He puts a smile on my face. 
He's my God." 
Psalm 42:5 (The Message)


Here's a few things that made me smile this week.

Below is a text from my next door neighbor.
Her kids are enthralled with Kyle, 
and they were watching him mow the lawn.


Her text:
this is what happens at our house 
when kyle is outside. 
thank god for kyle cuz i get stuff done!


Then I got a vase full of my favorite flowers from my dear hubby.

 Photo taken by Lyss


 And nothing is sweeter than finding my kids enjoying each others company,
and better yet...
hearing them laugh while they are doing it.

Kyle being a hot shot subject for Lyssa's photo shoot.


Lord, thank you for the reminders of your love this week, and all the ways you made me smile.  You are my God and my heart rejoices.  I've seen you in beautiful ways in my children's lives this week.  In their smiles, in their gifts and talents, and in the little ways they bring joy and happiness to others.  I pray for Alyssa and Kyle today and ask that you bring a smile to their faces in many ways.  Oh Lord, you are their God!

No comments: