Thursday, April 14, 2011

Praises Offered

"But You are holy, O You Who dwell in the holy place where the praises of Israel are offered."  Psalm 22:3 (AMP)

Picture taken by Lyssa.

So much to give God thanks for this week...
  • Time up on the mountain with "my girls" and Jesus.  What a great Women's Retreat!  Thanking God for a precious speaker with a powerful message, a dear worship leader with the perfect songs, and lots of laughter, tears, and fun!
  • Ken took care of the fam while I was away.  I think they had a good time together, and survived by going out for every meal (oh my).  Ken was even sweet and surprised me with rice-krispy treats and an extra suitcase of warmer clothing (the snow was piled HIGH!).
  • A sweet hug from my daughter when I got home was the cherry on top of my weekend.
  • Both kids were "hired" this weekend, and the sense of accomplishment, and a little dough on the side, was a blessing to them both.
  • The blossoms are blooming on my flowering trees.  Beautiful.  I love spring!
  • Kyle was the "winning pitcher" in two of his baseball games this week, and he got a great hit at last nights game.  Spring ball is mighty cold with the rain and wind, but for a brief moment we had sunshine and a rainbow.
Oh Lord, you are so good.  Thank you for my life.  My family is so precious, my friends a sweet gift, and your presence in it all doubles and triples the blessing.  Thank you for the many ways I see evidence of you in our lives.  Each gift reminds me of your faithfulness and love for your children.  As I remember and think on these blessings, I will be careful to give you praise.  May I declare it fearlessly as I should.  I love you, Lord.  Amen.

No comments: