Tuesday, July 20, 2010

His Protection

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."  Psalm 5:11

Alyssa made it back to the states from her missions trip to Mexico.  We haven't got to see her yet, but she's "home".  I thought of her often, when I knew she was in the air, asking God to protect her and keep her safe.

And she made it!
God is good.

 Text picture sent to me of Alyssa off the plane!

I'm praying that God always spreads His protection over my children.
Physically.
Spiritually.
Emotionally.
Forever and ever.

Lord, spread your protection over my children.  Be their refuge and fortress, and their stronghold in times of trouble or distress.  Be their shield and defender each and every day.  Though I cannot go with them, you can, and will always be by their side.  Thank you, Lord, for watching over and protecting Alyssa and Kyle. 

No comments: