Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

"I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me."  Psalm 103:1-2 (Living Bible)



Grammy visits Mac

So many glorious things the Lord has done for us this week!
  • I finished another election season working for early voting.  His strength was abundant and we enjoy His extra provision for the Christmas season.
  • Grammy and Papa arrived to visit for the weekend.  We enjoyed times of laughter, visiting, and just hanging out.
  • It was a weekend of birthday celebration.  My little boy turned 17.  How time flies.
  • A friend made me her special (and my favorite) banana cake.  Oh the love!
  • Lyssa attended a Youth Worker's Conference.  It's amazing to watch our daughter walk her way through finding her own ministries.
  • Kyle made the National Honor Society this week.  He also got a 95% on his Calculus test when most of the class supposedly failed. 
Lord, I bless your holy name with all my heart.  I will bless you and not forget the glorious things you have done for us!  Thank you, precious Savior, for the ways you were visible and present in our daily lives.  You are growing up Alyssa and Kyle in beautiful ways and I give you all the praise and thanks!  You are Lord of all and my heart rejoices in you!

 

No comments: