Tuesday, April 24, 2012

There's a Party Going On!

“I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”  Romans 9:17
Last week, I had to joy of sitting at the side of someone who was praying to ask Jesus into her heart and accept Him as her Savior.  I have to tell you, that was one of the most amazing moments to be a part of!  I still can't wipe the smile off my face.  Now, I'm praying that my kids one day have the opportunity to be a part of such a moment!

I have to say, I think there's a party going on in heaven!!!

Lord, my heart is full of gratitude and joy that you are in the business of changing lives, and that I had the opportunity to get a glimpse of someone beginning their life journey with you.  There is some fear of sharing you with those who don't know you, only because I'm fearful of not saying the right thing, but I became aware that you give the words that need to be said.  Your Spirit leads and guides the conversation and speaks to the heart of those who don't yet know you.  Lord, I pray that Alyssa and Kyle realized that they have been raised in you for the very purpose of proclaiming your name too.  I pray that their hearts burn with desire to tell others of your love and forgiveness.  Display your power in their lives, dear Jesus, that others might come to know you through them!  Oh what a joy and delight!

 

No comments: