Saturday, September 10, 2011

Salvation Saturday: "You Gave"

"Because I live, you also will live."  John 14:19b


I love this song!  As soon as I am reminded of it, or hear it, it sticks in my head for days.  It came to mind the other day and I realized it would be a good post for "Salvation Saturday".  I pray that the words of this song become the prayer of Alyssa and Kyle's heart.

Lord, I want to be
Pleasing to you
In everything I do.
And I want to love you more,
More than yesterday,
More than words can say,

'Cause you gave your life;
You lived and died for me, for me.
You paid the price;
You sacrificed for me, for me.
And now the least that I can do
Is live my life for you.

Lord, I pray that Alyssa and Kyle know and believe with all their heart that you gave your life for them.  You loved them so much you paid the price for their sins and give them eternal life. I pray that Alyssa and Kyle say "yes" to your gift of salvation, and always live their life for you.  Lord, because you live, Alyssa and Kyle will also live!

No comments: